Military Discharge Upgrade

Veterans seek military discharge upgrades for a variety of reasons. Whether you desire to upgrade a general discharge to honorable, seek a retroactive medical retirement, want to change the narrative reason for separation on your DD-214, or request some other type of relief, there are different avenues of appeal. Sometimes a veteran’s petition will be filed with the Discharge Review Board (DRB) and other times the Board for Correction of Military Records (BCMR).

Representation consists of requesting all necessary military records, medical records, VA records, reviewing personal statements, drafting the petition to the appropriate board, and responding to advisory opinions

Need Legal Representation?

We know how intimidating the process can be. Contact Attorney Luke D. Miller today.